Warnlaser.com is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. This policy outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy.
Collection of your personal information
We do not automatically collect any personally identifiable information. We may obtain personally identifiable information about you ONLY if you elect to give us that information. We collect personally identifiable information in order for you to be able to upload and post content on our site, when you purchase merchandise, and/or when you communicate with us electronically.
Use of personal information
When Warnlaser.com collects any personal information on our website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. If you provide personally identifiable information to Warnlaser.com by filling out a registration form or by communicating with us through email, regular mail or telephone, we may use that information in the following limited ways:
- Warnlaser.com may use your name and email and postal address to send you information advising you of our upcoming events, new products, features and Warnlaser.com sites and related information, but only if you give us your permission to do so.
- Warnlaser.com will use your name and email address to notify you of the status of your purchase.
- Warnlaser.com may use personally identifiable information for internal purposes, such as tracking demographic data to make our site more useful to our members.
- Warnlaser.com provides certain third parties that provide technical or other services (for example, credit card processing) with access to personally identifiable information. However, third parties retained by Warnlaser.com to provide such services are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of this information and are not authorized to use this information for any purpose other than providing those services.
- Warnlaser.com may use your personal information to provide you with contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities on the Warnlaser.com or affiliate websites.
- Warnlaser.com will use personally identifiable information to understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
Sharing your personal information
Warnlaser.com will not share or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties who provide products, promotions and services unless you have granted us permission to do so. We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent.
We may share your personal information within Warnlaser.com or any of our worldwide subsidiaries for purposes of data processing or storage.
We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
We will ask you for your opt-in consent to share your personal information with a third party for any other reason.
We may customize websites or newsletters for certain users based on the information they previously provided or that was collected through Warnlaser.com websites in order to enhance the overall web experience.
Security of your personal information
Warnlaser.com is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit.
We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Warnlaser.com websites utilize cookies, although you can still access most of them even if you choose to disable cookies in your browser. Some websites will not allow you to complete certain activities if cookies are disabled. If you do not accept cookies, the associated shopping basket will not work and you will not be able to place an order.
Current versions of web browsers offer enhanced user controls regarding the placement and duration of both first and third party cookies. Search for "cookies" under your web browser's Help menu for more information on cookie management features available to you.
Warnlaser.com will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Warnlaser.com goes to great lengths to protect the confidentiality and integrity of any personal information you share with us over the Internet. Our Website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. Warnlaser.com treats personal data as critical assets that must be guarded at all times against loss and unauthorized access. Our Web server is located in a locked, secure environment. All databases containing personal information are securely stored and protected behind a firewall.
Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
Children Privacy / COPPA - Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
Warnlaser.com does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Warnlaser.com encourages parents and guardians to go online with their children. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
- Teach children never to give personal information (such as name, address, phone number, school, etc.) unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
- Know the sites your children are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
- More Info http://www.coppa.org/comply.htm
Questions or Comments?
Warnlaser.com will discontinue contact with any person upon oral or written request.